The Secret to Thicker Eyebrows
If you are a constant follower of the Beauty section, you’d have known by now that I feel insecure about my brows; they are naturally very light that I have to go through a daily routine to fill them in before heading out. Just like I have tried multiple makeup products to fill in my brows, I have also used a number of home remedies as an attempt to let them grow naturally.
But, Alas! Nothing seemed to work until my dermatologist prescribed Foltene Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment.
Coming in a small tubed bottle, the Foltene Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment has a mascara wand which you can use to apply the product to either your lashes or brows. Personally, I have been using it only with my brows for a whole year and I have been utterly satisfied with the outcome. My brows have become fuller, although I can still spot some unaffected areas. But, again, my brows have grown thicker than before.
Instructions & Some Quick Info about Foltene Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment
- Usage: Once or twice a day
- Application: Use small amount as too much liquid has a sticky effect that might glue your hairs together.
- Makeup: I personally do not recommend using it with any brow makeup products for the reason above.
- Daily Usage: Once or twice a day
- Prescription: Unnecessary. The product is found all over reputable drugstores in Cairo & Alexandria.
- Breakout Alert: If you notice any breakouts right next to your brows, stop using the product.
- Precautions: Avoid having the product in your eyes.
- Price: 102 LE (Prices may vary.)